From: Lana Johnson
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] SCIART-L: Drawing tables and light sources

Karen,

I'm so sorry about the loss of your parakeet.  I had no idea they lived so
long.

I'm also interested to see what other artists are doing about light sources.
I use the same style you do -- a combo lamp -- and I'm truly concerned about
the difficulty in finding incandescent bulbs.  I don't like the color cast
by the Ott lights but it looks like we may not have a choice in the near
future.  Does anyone have any other options they'd like to share?

Sandy Williams

www.soundofwings.com