There's also bus service every hour to Boulder with a drop off at Euclid
Avenue on campus, I think a half mile (or is it a mile) from the dorms
where we are staying.

Pick up Bus at DIA West Terminal (Level 5 - Door 506)

Catch Bus 5:43pm or Catch Bus 6:43pm

Arrive Campus: 6:59 pm or 7:59 pm

Amelia Janes