*/Greetings, GNSI Family and Friends! A quick update for June... check
these and more on your GNSI website: <http://www.gnsi.org/>/*

      GNSI CONFERENCE UPDATES

  * The deadline for *on-campus housing and merchandise reservations*
    <https://www.conf.gnsi.org/> is midnight tonight, June 24. You CAN
    still sign up for the conference itself, and for the open field
    trips and workshops (there are a few slots open, or you can put your
    name on a waiting list).
  * You still have time to send Chiquita Auctiana your Auction goodies!
    Visit the *auction page*
    <https://www.conf.gnsi.org/events/gnsi-auction/> of the conference
    website for shipping and other information. You are also welcome to
    bring your auction items with you, just bring them to the
    registration desk.
  * Looking to share a ride to Boulder? Visit our *Conference Travel
    Forum*
    <http://www.gnsi.org/forum/conference-travel/needoffer-ride-boulder-co>
    and leave a message about your itinerary.

      BLOG

*CONFERENCE SKETCHBOOK PROJECT*
<http://www.gnsi.org/blog/conference-sketchbook-project>
Our conference sketchbook project has expanded! Let artist John Cody
hear from you! John & Dot are not able to attend the conference this
year, but we want to know we are thinking about them.

*VOTE FOR YOUR GNSI EXECUTIVE BOARD!*
<http://www.gnsi.org/blog/vote-your-gnsi-executive-board>
You can vote online
<http://www.gnsi.org/blog/vote-your-gnsi-executive-board>, by mail, or
in person at the conference. Voting ends at the end of Wednesday's
Members Meeting.

*GNSI MEMBER LAUNCHES KICKSTARTER PROJECT*
<https://www.gnsi.org/blog/gnsi-member-launches-kickstarter-project>
GNSI member Ann DuBois has launched a Kickstarter project to fund a
top-quality publication of her /Plants of Life/ book, which will feature
38 original paintings of plant life.../read all about her project.
<https://www.gnsi.org/blog/gnsi-member-launches-kickstarter-project>/

*GNSI GOES FACEBOOKING <http://www.gnsi.org/blog/gnsi-goes-facebooking>*
We founded a brand new GNSI Page on May 21st, and within seven days we
have almost 350 likes! We will be featuring current news, events and
links to our member's works of art that are online. If you would like to
sign up to be featured on the GNSI Facebook page, fill out this short
Jot form and we will put you on the list of possible postings!

      EVENTS

*Nature^2 - VICTORIA FULLER EXAMINES THE NATURAL WORLD
<http://www.gnsi.org/event/exhibit/nature2-victoria-fuller-examines-natural-world>
Date:* June 6 - July 12, 2014
*Location:* Packer Schopf Gallery, Chicago

Victoria Fuller's sculpture explores nature from all angles underground,
above ground, outer space and inner space. In an exhibition at Packer
Schopf Gallery, Fuller offers a multilayer investigation of
environmental systems. Aptly titled Nature, Fuller's sculptures
alternately depict organic and manmade structures, illustrating both
nature's abundance and the dire consequences of human interference.

*CONFERENCE: Comics & Medicine: From Private Lives to Public Health
<http://www.gnsi.org/event/conference/2014-baltimore-conference-comics-medicine>