I'm not really sure why you'd use a service like this - unless you are
totally new to the process and can't stand the idea of going it alone.
Or are under serious time constraints.

The process is relatively simple if you've done it before, but if you
haven't, you must read up on how to do it and ask questions of others
(even call the Copyright Office for assistance) if you aren't clear.
The simplest of all is registering just one illustration - especially
one that is unpublished. If you're wanting to register a group of
pieces that are related (and published) or unrelated and unpublished,
for instance, it gets trickier. I can't imagine that LegalZoom has the
same fee for all scenarios, though. . .

Lynette