All,

I can get incandescent bulbs at Lowe’s, Walmart.  They’re still around.  I also have one of the combo lamps and should get one of the circling bulbs as a spare before they go the way of the dinosaurs, as Karen stated. I also use an Ott light with my Combo light, especially when working at night and need all the light that I can get.

Best,  “OC” Carlisle