Linda,

You are absolutely amazing!  Talent, beautiful work and you indeed paint with words.  I can just see it all as you describe it.  What a fabulous opportunity for an incredible video.  I can only imagine if you had cats roaming through your studio rearranging your work, paws for approval!

Oh my, I do make light of it.  I hope you find your pen with no dinosaurs poking their long necks at you - is that the correct (Cretaceous) period for these creatures?  All the best in your search - maybe the pen will suddenly re-appear.  And now I have to clean up my mess from one project, re-organize for the next one.  Finish my section of our mural in the Bio Science building at UGA.

OC

On Jun 3, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Cripes! Maybe its time for Ebay or something similar?
Good luck and sympathies with the chaos. Im just as bad without half your excuse. J
Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2014 4:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN- Intuos grip pen

riiiiiiight. improving my organizational system. I've got five projects in the works, one mural with 50+ illustrations, and my seven desks are layered with drawings and research materials.. I'm looking for the stylus in the Cretaceous layer....
Given I've already spent 2.5 hours looking in the logical places (based on probable force and trajectory including eccentric bounces)  I'm feeling the pressure to move on....

managing my chaos....hmmmm, I wonder what that's like.....

I just can't imagine what rock it's hiding under. Did I put it in the refrigerator? Nope, all the evidence points to the dog.

Smiles.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325