Thank you, Matt.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 2, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Matt Celeskey wrote:

I don't know how comprehensive this solution is, but I recently came across a detection measure that is free and easy to implement:

http://www.jacobsalmela.com/roll-your-own-malware-detection/

Shows you how to set up an action that triggers a system alert whenever a new item (like a malware script) is added to the commonly-targeted LaunchAgent and LaunchDaemon folders. More details here: http://www.cnet.com/news/monitor-os-x-launchagents-folders-to-help-prevent-malware-attacks/

--
Matt Celeskey