Hi there,
Recently, I have been searching for a drawing table that can be raised to standing height. I was wondering if there are a lot of other artists/illustrators who have found solutions for working while standing up?

I was also searching for something like a wall-mounted easel for painting, and what do you know, I found something that combines both of these ideas.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1417939992/frey-desk-flexible-workspace-for-creative-people

This also got me wondering what other artist's studios look like, how they are organized, etc.  I would love to see some examples!

Thanks,

Amy