I second Gail's comment....

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
organized???  [snort, chuckle, snicker...]

Gail

On 6/10/14 10:18 AM, Amy J. Gagnon wrote:
Hi there,
Recently, I have been searching for a drawing table that can be raised to standing height. I was wondering if there are a lot of other artists/illustrators who have found solutions for working while standing up?

I was also searching for something like a wall-mounted easel for painting, and what do you know, I found something that combines both of these ideas.

This also got me wondering what other artist's studios look like, how they are organized, etc.  I would love to see some examples!

Thanks,

Amy

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design