My Weema, when she was a pup, chewed up a pair of $600 eyeglasses (I have special lenses). You got off easy! ;-)

On Jun 3, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there:
Does anyone have an Intuos grip pen KP501-E2, used one, for sale? Goes with the Intuos Pro Touch tablet.

Mine has mysteriously disappeared after the new rescue, Tyler, did some counter-surfing on my desk, finding training treats and a chapstick (the third one he's eaten). It may be knocked off and flown somewhere in the studio, but I can't find it. Thought I'd check with you all first.

Sigh.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325