oh, nooooooo..

I don't think he ate it. And he's not prone to chewing things. But a loaf of french bread on the counter is just asking for it.

I have looked in every spot that is probable. Funny though, the desk didn't look messed up. Whether that's a comment on the state of my desk, I won't say.

ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325