That public bus is only $13 (exact change required) and is not much slower that the shuttle. But you need to walk that last mile!  If there is a group that can get together at the airport on Sat 12th it might be worth doing the van for a flat $84. Otherwise I will take the bus or hope someone is renting a car and looking for a bit of gas money.

Britt