I am hoping to do the same, but with the Supershuttle. It's $30 a person, but is less if one travels with a group. ANd they will drive you to the door, not walk the mile extra. Just hauling that heavy luggage is a consideration.

But for me, it on the Sunday morning.

ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC