Dear all,

Regarding travel to the Conference and to Boulder:

* If youıre looking to share a ride to the Conference, please check on the
GNSI Memberıs Forum http://www.gnsi.org/forum/conference-travel

* Please refer to the Conference website for information regarding transport
to Boulder from DIA (Denver International Airport.) Itıs all there under
Travel and Lodging  https://www.conf.gnsi.org/travel-and-lodging/travel/

* Also, under Travel and Lodging on the Conference website are maps of
Boulder and the Campus. These will be included in your Conference packet but
it would be a good idea to print them out in advance of getting your packet.

* The bus schedule (RTD - Rapid Transportation District) between DIA and
Boulder is at:
http://www3.rtd-denver.com/schedules/getSchedule.action?runboardId=142&route
Id=AB&routeType=9&direction=W-Bound&serviceType=2

South (the dorms). Ask your bus driver is he can drop you off at the bus
stop on Regent Drive. Itıs the street before Euclid.

* If you registered for the Boulder Conference, in the next 2 weeks, the
registrar will be sending you an email with the following information:
> * Campus and Boulder maps
> * Where to check in for dorm lodging
> * Where to check in for the Conference
> * Where to park (please note, if you reserved a parking pass you will pay for
> your permit at the dorm when you check in; if you didnıt reserve a parking
> pass, you can purchase a week-long pass at the dorm)
> * Where to store luggage prior to the Sunday field trip (if you're not staying
> Sat. night)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,

Marj Leggitt
Chair of the 2014 GNSI Conference ­ Boulder CO
July 13-19, 2014
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566