Re: [SCIART] Conference travel from airport to Campus Dear all,

Regarding travel to the Conference and to Boulder:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,

Marj Leggitt
Chair of the 2014
GNSI Conference – Boulder CO
July 13-19, 2014
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

From: Amelia Janes <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:18:47 -0400
To: LIST SERV discussion <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Conference travel from airport to Campus

There's also bus service every hour to Boulder with a drop off at Euclid
Avenue on campus, I think a half mile (or is it a mile) from the dorms
where we are staying.

Pick up Bus at DIA West Terminal (Level 5 - Door 506)

Catch Bus 5:43pm or Catch Bus 6:43pm

Arrive Campus: 6:59 pm or 7:59 pm

Amelia Janes