There is a Hertz, Budget, Enterprise (2 sites) in Boulder.
L.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 23, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Stephen DiCerbo wrote:

What the HEY ..???????

Why are the car rental prices in Denver so High????     3-4 X what I am used to seeing....

a 2 week rental will cost me more than the flight, conference and workshop and expenses all together.

Had I been armed with info earlier on, I would not even be going out..

anybody  have any affordable rental ideas , let me know

generally unhappy..

Stephen DiCerbo