Greetings, GNSI Family and Friends! A quick update for June... check these and more on your GNSI website:

GNSI CONFERENCE UPDATES

BLOG

CONFERENCE SKETCHBOOK PROJECT
Our conference sketchbook project has expanded! Let artist John Cody hear from you! John & Dot are not able to attend the conference this year, but we want to know we are thinking about them.

VOTE FOR YOUR GNSI EXECUTIVE BOARD!
You can vote online, by mail, or in person at the conference. Voting ends at the end of Wednesday's Members Meeting.

GNSI MEMBER LAUNCHES KICKSTARTER PROJECT
GNSI member Ann DuBois has launched a Kickstarter project to fund a top-quality publication of her Plants of Life book, which will feature 38 original paintings of plant life...read all about her project.

GNSI GOES FACEBOOKING
We founded a brand new GNSI Page on May 21st, and within seven days we have almost 350 likes! We will be featuring current news, events and links to our member's works of art that are online. If you would like to sign up to be featured on the GNSI Facebook page, fill out this short Jot form and we will put you on the list of possible postings!

EVENTS

Nature^2 - VICTORIA FULLER EXAMINES THE NATURAL WORLD