Linda,

You are absolutely amazing!  Talent, beautiful work and you indeed paint with words.  I can just see it all as you describe it.  What a fabulous opportunity for an incredible video.  I can only imagine if you had cats roaming through your studio rearranging your work, paws for approval!

Oh my, I do make light of it.  I hope you find your pen with no dinosaurs poking their long necks at you - is that the correct (Cretaceous) period for these creatures?  All the best in your search - maybe the pen will suddenly re-appear.  And now I have to clean up my mess from one project, re-organize for the next one.  Finish my section of our mural in the Bio Science building at UGA.

OC