I would also be interested in jumping in on this if needed and I am sure I
could muster the troops around my area to help out as well. Does anyone
have a link to the NPR broadcast or even the name of the segment/show?
Might be helpful to hear it first.

-Derek

--
Regards,

Derek A. Woller

Ph.D. Candidate, Conservation Biology (Ecology and Organismal Biology
track), and Lab Manager
The Song Laboratory of Insect Systematics and Evolution
http://schistocerca.org/SongLab/

Outreach Coordinator
Stuart M. Fullerton Collection of Arthropods at the University of Central
Florida (UCFC)
http://bugcloset.cos.ucf.edu/

Vice President
The Entomological Society of Central Florida
https://ucf.collegiatelink.net/organization/ESCF