From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clayton Sublett
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Replacement gaskets for herbarium cabinets

Sorry for the cross post.

Our collection is looking to replace the gaskets on several herbarium cabinets. The cabinets are older and have foam (some sort of foam rubber?) gaskets. From what I've seen, new cabinets have tubular polypropylene, neoprene, or silicone gaskets. Can anyone offer suggestions as to what would be the best material and a good place to buy replacement gaskets? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best,
Clayton Sublett