Thank You Calontir!

The Pennsic Newcomers Fund rasied enough to send a few people.  If you have
spoken to me or are someone in less than 5 years and never been to Pennsic
and can go, please contact me for more information.

If you are going to Pennsic and have either tent room or riding room for
Pennsic newcomers please let me know.

If  you have money to donate also contact me and again thank you to TRM
Calontir for allowing me to continue this project this year and to all the
Artisans and Scientists that made and donated items.

Your in Service,

de Szekely Zsigmond, OT