I dropped them off for Denise.  She will be at Coronation and I will be the
gate coordinator.  If you'll be at Coronation that will work.  If not email
me a [log in to unmask]

Gwen

Sent from Halldor's account

Keep your religion out of the government and I will keep the government out
of your religion.