Greetings Good Gentles,

I want to thank the folk of Dun Ard for hosting CalonCon. It was a very
pleasurable experience for a newbie herald. I very much enjoyed the
presentations by Brigida Saker and Konstantia Gold Falcon, and the learning
sessions in the afternoon were wonderful. And I got to submit a long time
Amlesmore members's name and device too. A win for me as I have been
encouraging even the older members of Amlesmore to register their names and
devices. I understand from other officers of Amlesmore their meetings were
very productive too, and they learned many things. It was a wonderful
experience. Thank you to the Kingdom Officers for their hard work.

Court was very moving for me seeing those with such long service being
honored. Personally for myself as fairly new to Calontir, I did not expect
to receive my AOA at CalonCon. It caught me totally off guard and I was
very moved and left speechless!  Needless, to say I want to thank their
Majesties for thinking of me. I cannot remember if I told them thanks, but
thank you your Majesties!

In Service,
Lord Wulfhere of Eofeshamme Amelsmore Herald
--
---
-----