I'm merely a figment of your imagination.

Gabriel

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Marguerite D.A. Reed wrote:

Ah, didn't think so. ;^D

~Melisende

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a
hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at
the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it
was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone
before.

~Jacob A. Riis

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a
hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at
the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it
was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone
before.

~Jacob A. Riis

listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from
Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.

--
Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,