Which is not as good as fig jam.

With cream cheese.

On toast.

Olga. maybe.

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patrick Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Beep Earth to List

I'm merely a figment of your imagination.

Gabriel

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Marguerite D.A. Reed wrote:

Ah, didn't think so. ;^D

~Melisende

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times
without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow
it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but
all that had gone before.

~Jacob A. Riis

  _____