			Seneschal/MoY

			2:00 PM
			Marshal
			Chronicler

			Seneschal/Chatelaine

			2:30 PM
			Marshal
			Chronicler

			Seneschal/Media Relations/Chatelaine/Social Media

			3:00 PM

			Exchequer
			Chatelaine

			Web
			Social Media
			Seneschal/Social Media
			MoY

			3:30 PM

			Exchequer
			Chatelaine

			Web
			Social Media
			Seneschal/Advocate
			MoY

			4:00 PM
			Court (at TRM discretion)

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 06:04:14 -1000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] CalonCon schedule?
To: [log in to unmask]

A schedule has not been posted yet?

Nakos

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 08:54:16 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] CalonCon schedule?
To: [log in to unmask]

Is there an estimate of when the schedule for CalonCon will be posted (or where it is if I've missed it)?  I'm sure I'm not the only one who may need to attend more than one meeting that day.
~Shandra