Okay, I’m Norman, not Greek. But what is/are “takadai braids”? Is this a hair style? Some sort of weaving?

If you’ve written up an article or handout or A&S documentation, please consider submitting it to me to publish in the Florilegium. Perhaps it would help inform other Greeks or Normans or even those Anglo-Saxons, about this craft.

Thanks,
    Stefan
PS: the author keeps the copyright and I accept updates at any time.

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris