To Their Royal Majesties and Royal Highnesses Calontir and all princes,
princesses, lords, ladies, barons, baronesses, knights and squires, and
others from whatsoever nations they are, not banished or enemies of the
King and Queen, our lord and lady, greetings.

As the newly appointed Royal Brewer of Calontir I seek to further increase
the already high quality and standing of the brewing arts in our kingdom.
 To that end, I offer the following to anyone who has not yet received a
Grant of Arms or Patent of Arms for their skill in brewing:

At every event that I attend until Lilies next year I will bring a
selection of books and resources on medieval and pre-medieval
brewing-related topics, including beer, wine, and mead.  At events where
alcohol is allowed (or if your beverage is non-alcoholic), I will offer a
book to anyone who brings and discusses a sample of a brewing project that
they have recently completed.  At events where alcohol is not allowed, I
will offer a book to anyone who brings and discusses a one page (or longer)
summary of a recent project.  Of course, this does not preclude the
possibility of sampling the product at a later event or time.  If you are
interested in brewing, but do not yet have a project to share, please
contact me and I can help provide some projects that will produce a
medieval beverage to get you started.

Experienced brewers are invited to join us for discussion and sampling of
books and brews.  I hope to see many new and familiar faces—and sample and
discuss a lot of new projects—at Summer Coronation, CalonCon, Feast of
Eagles, Cattle Raids, Queen's Prize Tournament, Triumphe of the Eclipse (in
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra), Gryphon's Fest, and many other events over the
next year.  If you have any questions, or would like to make arrangements
to meet at a particular event, please send me a private message (

In Service,
Lady Geva de Kent