To Their Royal Majesties and Royal Highnesses Calontir and all princes, princesses, lords, ladies, barons, baronesses, knights and squires, and others from whatsoever nations they are, not banished or enemies of the King and Queen, our lord and lady, greetings.

As the newly appointed Royal Brewer of Calontir I seek to further increase the already high quality and standing of the brewing arts in our kingdom.  To that end, I offer the following to anyone who has not yet received a Grant of Arms or Patent of Arms for their skill in brewing:

At every event that I attend until Lilies next year I will bring a selection of books and resources on medieval and pre-medieval brewing-related topics, including beer, wine, and mead.  At events where alcohol is allowed (or if your beverage is non-alcoholic), I will offer a book to anyone who brings and discusses a sample of a brewing project that they have recently completed.  At events where alcohol is not allowed, I will offer a book to anyone who brings and discusses a one page (or longer) summary of a recent project.  Of course, this does not preclude the possibility of sampling the product at a later event or time.  If you are interested in brewing, but do not yet have a project to share, please contact me and I can help provide some projects that will produce a medieval beverage to get you started.

Experienced brewers are invited to join us for discussion and sampling of books and brews.  I hope to see many new and familiar faces—and sample and discuss a lot of new projectsat Summer Coronation, CalonCon, Feast of Eagles, Cattle Raids, Queen's Prize Tournament, Triumphe of the Eclipse (in Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra), Gryphon's Fest, and many other events over the next year.  If you have any questions, or would like to make arrangements to meet at a particular event, please send me a private message ([log in to unmask]).

In Service,
Lady Geva de Kent