Please boost the signal on this message to other local groups so that everyone has the information.

de Szekely Zsigmond

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Zsigmond Szekely <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank You Calontir!

The Pennsic Newcomers Fund rasied enough to send a few people.  If you have spoken to me or are someone in less than 5 years and never been to Pennsic and can go, please contact me for more information.

If you are going to Pennsic and have either tent room or riding room for Pennsic newcomers please let me know.

If  you have money to donate also contact me and again thank you to TRM Calontir for allowing me to continue this project this year and to all the Artisans and Scientists that made and donated items.

Your in Service,

de Szekely Zsigmond, OT