Sounds like fun.  Count me in.

Owain

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:49 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How did the bird-house project turn out?  I never did get together with anyone to work on that.  Is it ongoing?
Hertha

From: "Lothar" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:07:27 PM
Subject: [CALONTIR] Lilies - bird houses

In an effort to always be on the good side of the park, we always ask if
the park can use "anything". That way we give back when the park gives
in to our requests.

Rarely do they ask for anything, but this year they did come up with
something. Birdhouses!

They have provided building plans for each of the houses. The houses
range in skill levels from "only one angle cut" to "better be good at
this". They are still determining how many of each, but  I wanted to get
a feel for how many people would be willing to help.

Thanks,
Lothar