Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:59:40 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Beep Earth to List
To: [log in to unmask]

nope.

Gabriel

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Marguerite D.A. Reed wrote:

Is this thing still on?

~Melisende

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

~Jacob A. Riis

Patrick Anderson

"No matter how much you feed the wolf,

he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste