Wow! 119 people have taken this year’s Lilies War Feedback Survey!  That’s just over 10% of the attendees!

But don’t fret if you haven’t had a chance to take it yet, you've got two more weeks.

If you went to Lilies War this year, here’s your chance to speak up!  We (the Lilies Committee, Event Stewards, and Staff) truly appreciate your answers and comments!

Please share this link with anyone who attended Lilies War 28!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lilieswar28

Everyone’s feedback matters!

And, if you didn't attend Lilies 28, no worries!  In the coming months we will be releasing another survey for everyone who in interested in shaping the future of Lilies War!

If you have any questions or comments just let me know!

Thank You!

Baroness Rebecca Beaumont