I dropped them off for Denise.  She will be at Coronation and I will be the gate coordinator.  If you'll be at Coronation that will work.  If not email me a [log in to unmask].

Gwen

Sent from Halldor's account

Keep your religion out of the government and I will keep the government out of your religion.