I think it is.

Gabriel

one of those heralds

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014, at 12:58 PM, Amanda wrote:

I think the Heralds was the only room which seemed like people
were having a lot of fun… at least from the rooms I saw and
some comments I heard… I am thinking that being a herald might
be a fun job to do

Amanda

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Berry Canote
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] CalonCon

Greetings Good Gentles,

I want to thank the folk of Dun Ard for hosting CalonCon. It
was a very pleasurable experience for a newbie herald. I very
much enjoyed the presentations by Brigida Saker and Konstantia
Gold Falcon, and the learning sessions in the afternoon were
wonderful. And I got to submit a long time Amlesmore members's
name and device too. A win for me as I have been encouraging
even the older members of Amlesmore to register their names and
devices. I understand from other officers of Amlesmore their
meetings were very productive too, and they learned many
things. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you to the Kingdom
Officers for their hard work.

Court was very moving for me seeing those with such long
service being honored. Personally for myself as fairly new to
Calontir, I did not expect to receive my AOA at CalonCon. It
caught me totally off guard and I was very moved and left
speechless!  Needless, to say I want to thank their Majesties
for thinking of me. I cannot remember if I told them thanks,
but thank you your Majesties!

In Service,

Lord Wulfhere of Eofeshamme Amelsmore Herald

Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,
he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste