I know I had a good time being in the heralds' room! And we had cupcakes :) Made me feel a little guilty as well as sorry for the non-heraldric officers.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Patrick Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think it is.

Gabriel
one of those heralds

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014, at 12:58 PM, Amanda wrote:

I think the Heralds was the only room which seemed like people were having a lot of fun… at least from the rooms I saw and some comments I heard… I am thinking that being a herald might be a fun job to do

Amanda

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Berry Canote

Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:50 PM
Subject: [CALONTIR] CalonCon

Greetings Good Gentles,

I want to thank the folk of Dun Ard for hosting CalonCon. It was a very pleasurable experience for a newbie herald. I very much enjoyed the presentations by Brigida Saker and Konstantia Gold Falcon, and the learning sessions in the afternoon were wonderful. And I got to submit a long time Amlesmore members's name and device too. A win for me as I have been encouraging even the older members of Amlesmore to register their names and devices. I understand from other officers of Amlesmore their meetings were very productive too, and they learned many things. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you to the Kingdom Officers for their hard work.

Court was very moving for me seeing those with such long service being honored. Personally for myself as fairly new to Calontir, I did not expect to receive my AOA at CalonCon. It caught me totally off guard and I was very moved and left speechless!  Needless, to say I want to thank their Majesties for thinking of me. I cannot remember if I told them thanks, but thank you your Majesties!

In Service,

Lord Wulfhere of Eofeshamme Amelsmore Herald

Patrick Anderson
"No matter how much you feed the wolf,
he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste

---
-----
Historic Huntsville Missouri
https://sites.google.com/site/historichuntsvillemissouri/