Heralds get to have fun and are encouraged to be loud, boisterous, and creative with their materials. (Just don't bump the table of someone painting or writing on scrolls.)

Exchequers are records keepers, and creativity with the society's money will get one banished from the society.  The exchequers had fun BETWEEN meetings.  We express our creativity (and our humor) in other areas.

Nest