You can check the muster at: http://www.calontirfyrd.org/muster/pennsicxliii.htm

Rebecca

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Amanda Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm on the list right Rhodri?? I'm pretty sure I signed up, but I can't remember...
Izzy

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Rob Howell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings all

I have just updated the list and I *know* we have more than 20 of us going to Pennsic but that's all that have mustered in.

Her Highness is especially excited about this Pennsic and she wants a bunch of you there so every person who musters makes her happier. Just sayin'

How do you muster? First, email Mistress Bel at baroness_belanna
@att.net so she knows where to put you when you get there.

Second, email [log in to unmask] and let us know what you plan on doing. Fighting? Shooting? Waterbearing? Making soup? Singing? Classes? Whatever you plan on doing, even if most of it is sitting basking in the shade of the Serengeti.

So. Muster. Make your princess happier.

See you at the war.

Thanks

Rhodri