Greetings unto the populace of Mag Mor!

Cattle Raids is swiftly approaching, and therefore, we are in need of
largess. To that end, there will be a Largess Night at the Library tonight.
I have a project in mind that we can start tonight that can be finished and
assembled in time for Cattle Raids. However, this project won't take
terribly long, so please feel free to bring any items that you are
currently working on for largess. Additionally, I will be teaching any and
all who wish to learn how to lucet a two color cord.

In Service,

Halldora