Just a reminder, people with Yahoo addresses currently can NOT post to the
MAGMOR list.
You can still receive from the list with no problems, you just can't send
to the list.

The way Yahoo sends email makes it come up as errors.
Yahoo has NOT responded positively about changing how they send email to
correct the problem, so we're stuck with the situation.

Toli