Weather permitting, there will be fighter practice tomorrow.

6:30 pm until dark; Woods Park, 33rd & L streets in Lincoln.
Practice will be cancelled if the actual temperature (not heat index) is
100 degrees or above at 5 pm.

At that point, I'd normally say that we could adjourn to my house and
discuss/work on armor and weapons, but seeing as we're having a dozen
windows replaced tomorrow, I can't guarantee available space for anything.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.