Thanks Tatjana, working on getting it straightened out.
Seraphina

Tatjana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
(Bother, I sent the first without a Subject line....)

The links for Cattle Raids are not working for me.  Both the one on the Kingdom calendar, as well as this one:
http://www.magmor.net/events/CattleRaids.htm  which was working for me the other day.

Just thought I'd let you folks know.

Mir!
Tatjana

-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies. -- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.