Greetings!

My good friend (and former apprentice) Master Christian d’Hiver is moving from Shadowdale to Sioux City, SD this coming Friday (Aug. 1).  He has people at the Iowa City end to help him pack the U-Haul, and me (plus 2 others) to help unload and get his stuff into his apartment once he gets to Sioux City.

I will be leaving Lincoln to head up there between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. on Friday and come back that evening.  If you are at loose ends on Friday, and would like to take a road trip with me that includes a good physical workout, please let me know.  J  I could take up to 3 people, if there are that many volunteers.

YIS,

Gwyneth