I will gladly volunteer; HOWEVER, if you get three able-bodied volunteers, I will not be surprised/offended/upset to be told to stay home.  Let me know.

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:38:24 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Gwyneth looking for possible volunteers to help a friend move on Friday, Aug. 1
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings!

My good friend (and former apprentice) Master Christian díHiver is moving from Shadowdale to Sioux City, SD this coming Friday (Aug. 1).  He has people at the Iowa City end to help him pack the U-Haul, and me (plus 2 others) to help unload and get his stuff into his apartment once he gets to Sioux City.

I will be leaving Lincoln to head up there between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. on Friday and come back that evening.  If you are at loose ends on Friday, and would like to take a road trip with me that includes a good physical workout, please let me know.  J  I could take up to 3 people, if there are that many volunteers.

YIS,

Gwyneth