I can do a certain amount, if I take frequent sit-down breaks; but even if I'm only along for the company, I'll be glad to come.  Let me know tonight.

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:15:40 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Gwyneth looking for possible volunteers to help a friend move on Friday, Aug. 1
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much for the offer, Morgana.  But I know with your health, you shouldn’t really move much of anything.  However, presuming there’s room in the car, I’d love to have you along for the company.   From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith