I can absolutely help with the pre-cook on the 16th. We'll have company the week before, or I would be there as well.

Halldora

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great!  Thanks.

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Help requested for precooks in August for Cattle Raids feast

I'll be there, Mum.

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:36:20 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings!

I have reserved St. Mark’s on the Campus for precooks for the Cattle Raids feast on two Saturdays in August.

On Aug. 9, it will be from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

On Aug 16, it will be from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

We will be making chicken stew, meatballs, and various other things.  When we get closer to time, I’ll announce what we’ll be making on which day.  Various people have offered herbs from their gardens.  I’ll also potentially need things like electric griddles, frying pans, and/or roasters.   So I’ll also let you all know what herbs and cooking things are needed for each precook.

If you are available on the 9th and/or the 16th, I’d love to have you come help with the prep.  There will be a need for both skilled and less skilled cooks, so even if you just want to come and chop veggies or stir things (or just hang out with the cooks), you are more than welcome to join us.

Please let me know if you think you can help on either of the dates.

Thanks in advance,

Gwyneth