Flickr  would be better, I think.....   its what I always have used.. good place to archive your photos, too.

Stephen

At 05:20 PM 7/21/2014, you wrote:
I am about to put up some photos from the Animal Drawing class, and wondered how it would reach the widest group, especially the participants. I can put them on facebook, but would like to upload them to something as a link to be sent in email. For those folks not on FB?
I think I put some up on Picasa, some years ago. I had to get a gmail account to upload to PIcasa. Is this still a good place?

Thoughts?
Thank you,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC