Hi everyone,

I received this email from Professor Bonny Dickinson in Michigan:

I'm an Assoc Prof at a new medical school in Michigan and I'm interested
in learning about medical animation in order to improve my teaching.  I
have no training in illustration or art but I'm very interested in
developing the skills needed to prepare some animations especially in the
field of microbiology and immunology...  where do I begin? I've spent time
looking through the web but it isn't clear what is available

I have copied Bonnie here, and her email is:

Bonny Dickinson" <[log in to unmask]

If anyone has any suggestions I am sure she would be grateful!

Kind regards,

Marie

Marie Dauenheimer, MA, CMI, FAMI

Board Certified Medical Illustrator