I have always charged by the hour and cost of materials. And include a fee just for consultation of the job ( due to the changes often made to the artwork)  sometimes a price for square inch works, especially when it's done digitally for wall panels.  That would be the final size.  The wall panels work beautifully and are washable. Holly

Sent from my iPad