Stephen,

I think youšll have luck here in Boulder, however I would give them a call
first.

MEININGER
 Address: 1135 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80302
 Phone:(303) 444-3063
> Hours:
> Monday9:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Tuesday9:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Wednesday9:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Thursday9:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Friday9:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Saturday10:00 am ­ 5:00 pm
> Sunday12:00 ­ 5:00 pm

Guiry's Color Source
 Address: 2404 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302
 Phone:(303) 444-3800
> Hours:
> Monday7:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Tuesday7:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Wednesday7:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Thursday7:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Friday7:00 am ­ 6:00 pm
> Saturday8:00 am ­ 5:00 pm
> Sunday11:00 am ­ 4:00 pm

Happy traveling ­ I bet RMNP is amazing now with all the rain wešve had this
spring! Green, green everywhere plus all sorts of butterflies, elk, bear,
moose....itšs a spectacular place!

Hope the expensive car rental is being offset by the adventure youšre
having.

See you soon!!!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

Chair of the 2014 GNSI Conference ­ Boulder CO
July 13-19, 2014
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/